Myth and Wonder - The Visionary Art of Helena Domenic

Ritual
Water
World Tarot Day
Year Ahead Spread
powered by

My Blog

Fun Times at the Centre for VIbrant Living!

Last Friday night, I had my second opening of my Angels and Goddesses show at The Centre for Vibrant Living in Kennett Square, PA. The opening was originally scheduled for January 3rd, but thanks to the Polar Vortex, we re-scheduled for January 10th and it worked out just fine!

As you can see, The Centre for Vibrant Living has a really lovely space, and we were soon joined by a musician named Dain who sang for us throughout the affair. The lovely owners, Karen and Doreen were on hand and provided some lovely warming apple cider to soothe my sore throat!

I was impressed that although the town of Kennett Square had completely cancelled all of the First Friday activities of last week, we still had some people who came out to the opening! My friend Amber drove two hours from Delaware, so I was very surprised and honored!

Next month, I will be showing at the Sunrise Cafe in Kennett Square - stay tuned for more information on that opening!

11 Comments to Fun Times at the Centre for VIbrant Living!:

Comments RSS
topcelebrityjackets.com on Monday, September 11, 2017 2:20 AM
People want to celebrate their every anniversary. Now they can make plans for trip to celebrate this amazing day. They can make plan for dinner and couples can spend best time with each other. People can visit beautiful restaurants and can enjoy dinner on anniversary.
Reply to comment

buy custom essay on Friday, November 30, 2018 12:04 AM
Congrats on another successful gallery exhibition! I thought that you'd be painting a romanticized version of faeries, gods and goddesses that we often see on the cover of books and on television shows - strong, flawless and indestructible. When I looked at your works, I was surprised - surprised in a good way. Your versions of mythical creatures are raw and unmasked. Honestly, the mainstream view of faeries, gods and goddesses are one-dimensional, i.e. boring. I think, like humans, they are much more. And I can see the many interesting dimensions of these creatures in your work. Keep it up!

write my essays on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 5:42 AM
Starting a post kind of like this one forced me to do some research and I found your post to be quite helpful. My site is centered around the idea of knowledge, fun and sharing. I wish you first-rate luck with your site in the future and you can be sure I’ll be following it.
Reply to comment

modbro on Thursday, March 29, 2018 1:42 AM
modbro
Reply to comment

british essay writers on Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:44 AM
Form frill shows up additionally engaging and getting. So you should have the total know-what about the stylish form as your identity or physical appearance talks first about yourself.
Reply to comment

http://www.mastersite.com/ on Monday, September 17, 2018 2:08 PM
This definitely interests me. I love reading topics like this. Keep sharing!
Reply to comment

idol net worth on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2:37 AM
Because of posts like this I surf the internet and when I found you, the time I felt I was wasting, just turned my thoughts around and now I am thinking I invested my time in something really interesting
Reply to comment

APK on Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:38 AM
Reply to comment

Elvis Presley Black Leather Jacket on Sunday, February 03, 2019 3:36 AM
It was an amazing experience and seriously I Moreover you can monetize your partnership program or revenue sharing or even AdSense etc.
Reply to comment

nawi on Sunday, February 03, 2019 8:46 PM
kan saya. "Karena kamu bodoh, membosankan dan membosankan.link 8 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami
Reply to comment

Star Trek Jason Isa on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:32 AM
I think that she is definitely interested in you. I'm only speaking from my. room before she could chat with you. But my lecturer also laughed at jokes.
Reply to comment