Myth and Wonder - The Visionary Art of Helena Domenic

Ritual
Water
World Tarot Day
Year Ahead Spread
powered by

My Blog

Fun Times at the Centre for VIbrant Living!

Last Friday night, I had my second opening of my Angels and Goddesses show at The Centre for Vibrant Living in Kennett Square, PA. The opening was originally scheduled for January 3rd, but thanks to the Polar Vortex, we re-scheduled for January 10th and it worked out just fine!

As you can see, The Centre for Vibrant Living has a really lovely space, and we were soon joined by a musician named Dain who sang for us throughout the affair. The lovely owners, Karen and Doreen were on hand and provided some lovely warming apple cider to soothe my sore throat!

I was impressed that although the town of Kennett Square had completely cancelled all of the First Friday activities of last week, we still had some people who came out to the opening! My friend Amber drove two hours from Delaware, so I was very surprised and honored!

Next month, I will be showing at the Sunrise Cafe in Kennett Square - stay tuned for more information on that opening!

7 Comments to Fun Times at the Centre for VIbrant Living!:

Comments RSS
topcelebrityjackets.com on Monday, September 11, 2017 2:20 AM
People want to celebrate their every anniversary. Now they can make plans for trip to celebrate this amazing day. They can make plan for dinner and couples can spend best time with each other. People can visit beautiful restaurants and can enjoy dinner on anniversary.
Reply to comment

buy custom essay on Friday, November 30, 2018 12:04 AM
Congrats on another successful gallery exhibition! I thought that you'd be painting a romanticized version of faeries, gods and goddesses that we often see on the cover of books and on television shows - strong, flawless and indestructible. When I looked at your works, I was surprised - surprised in a good way. Your versions of mythical creatures are raw and unmasked. Honestly, the mainstream view of faeries, gods and goddesses are one-dimensional, i.e. boring. I think, like humans, they are much more. And I can see the many interesting dimensions of these creatures in your work. Keep it up!

write my essays on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 5:42 AM
Starting a post kind of like this one forced me to do some research and I found your post to be quite helpful. My site is centered around the idea of knowledge, fun and sharing. I wish you first-rate luck with your site in the future and you can be sure I’ll be following it.
Reply to comment

modbro on Thursday, March 29, 2018 1:42 AM
modbro
Reply to comment

british essay writers on Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:44 AM
Form frill shows up additionally engaging and getting. So you should have the total know-what about the stylish form as your identity or physical appearance talks first about yourself.
Reply to comment

http://www.mastersite.com/ on Monday, September 17, 2018 2:08 PM
This definitely interests me. I love reading topics like this. Keep sharing!
Reply to comment

idol net worth on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2:37 AM
Because of posts like this I surf the internet and when I found you, the time I felt I was wasting, just turned my thoughts around and now I am thinking I invested my time in something really interesting
Reply to comment